Woodrow Wilson High School

Designed by the prominent Dallas architect Mark Lemmon, Woodrow Wilson High School opened in 1928. Created in the Elizabethan style, it was located on the eastern edge of the City of Dallas, and constructed as the most innovative, and certainly the most expensive, high school at that time.

In 2008, a bond program passed providing funds for a major addition and to correct many of the school’s most pressing needs, including preservation concerns. Hull Millwork retained and restored all of the wooden and metal windows to their original condition.