The 100 Year Window by Hull Millwork is a return to excellence and longterm performance—built to last for 100 years. Hull is bringing new, historically authentic windows to the market. Built the way they used to be, with superior materials and construction methods, but with newer details for better efficiency.
100 Year Window
WHY CHOOSE 100 YEAR WINDOW BY HULL MILLWORK
- WOOD QUALITY - Choosing the right material is critical to a window's longevity. Hull windows are made from the most durable wood species, including tropical hardwood sapele, white oak, and long-leaf yellow pine.
- CONSTRUCTION DETAILS - The depth and profile of the 100 Year Window is based on historic precedent, providing a richness and charm that production windows lack. The 100 Year window also has true divided-lite and solid wood stile and rails with absolutely no finger joints.
- ENERGY EFFICIENCY - The 100 Year window meets U-value standards and passes ASTM infiltration tests. Testing results are provided in the Product Information section below.
- WEATHER STRIPPING - V-groove bronze weatherstripping provides the best year-round solution. It allows for expansion and contraction while helping with air infiltration and making the windows easily operable.
- GLASS - Period-authentic single pane, putty-glazed glass avoids cracked seals and condensation, unlike insulated glass.
Have a project for us?
Start with our project request form.
100 YEAR WINDOW RESOURCES
Have questions about the 100 Year Window? Email us at [email protected] or call 817.332.1495